Luminous-Lint - for collectors and connoisseurs of fine photography
HOME  BACK>>> Subscriptions <<< | Testimonials | Login |

HomeContentsVisual indexesCamille Silvy

Camille Silvy 
John Tremayne 
1860, 25 October 
Carte de visite 
Paul Frecker 
John Tremayne was the owner of Heligan House at Mevagissy in Cornwall. Heligan House, meaning 'the willows' in Cornish, has been the seat of the Tremayne family since William Tremayne built the house in 1603. Its magnificent "Lost Gardens" have recently been the subject of an extensive restoration project.
Note Mr. Tremayne's orthop'dic shoe. 

HOME  BACK>>> Subscriptions <<< | Testimonials | Login |
 Facebook LuminousLint 
 Twitter @LuminousLint