Alexander John Ellis
Rome: Temple of Faustina and Antonimus (from South East) now the Church of San Lorenzo in Miranda
National Science and Media Museum
Part of the Ellis group of daguerreotypes, Inventory no: 1890-56-R31
Rome, Temple of Faustina and Antonimus [from SE] now the Church of San Lorenzo in Miranda. In the distance Santa Adriano from the Senator's Drive in the Forum. In the foreground a standing figure and a horse and cart can be seen.